Archive for the ‘Brussels, Belgium’ Category
- January 2, 2017 The Chantilly Toll Booth Adventure posted in Belgium, Brussels, Belgium, Faux Pas, France, Travel tagged chantilly, chateau de chantilly, griswalds, toll booths in france
- July 15, 2014 “l’escargotmeursault” posted in Belgium, Brussels, Belgium, Food, France, Leedy Artwork, Painters, Painting, Still Life, Watercolor, Watercolour tagged burgundy, côte-d'or, escargot, louis latour, meursault, Robert Leedy
- July 1, 1993 “The Griswalds’ in Paris” (edited version) posted in Americans in Paris, Brussels, Belgium, Dining, Eiffel Tower, Food, France, Paris, Restaurants, Travel, Wine
- May 18, 1993 “Code Overload” posted in Belgium, Brussels, Belgium tagged Americans in Belgium, Living in Belgium, Living in Brussels, Puerto Rican driver's license, Puerto Rican drivers
- April 5, 1993 “The Griswalds in London” posted in Belgium, Brussels, Belgium, London, Museums, Travel, Watercolor, Watercolour
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Robert Leedy Watercolors. Have a look around.